Thursday, January 19, 2006

Artist's Way

I have not been keeping up with posting here about the Artist's way but I have been doing most of the work. I hope to get some stuff updated this weekend, but no promises. Quickly, this time around I have found that many of the exercises are issues I have worked through and have laid at rest. This is good and has been very encouraging for me. The daily pages have been a struggle, mostly because I am keeping 2 different journals (one is a personal journal and one for class) so I am kinda burnt out about journaling...but I still think that the daily pages serve a different purpose than regular journaling, so I am trying to be as consistent as possible. More later this weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you checked in Jackie, I've been thinking of you! :-)