Thursday, September 27, 2007

What Now God


It has been a whil since I posted anything, actually since I have done much in the way of creating art. I have been dealing with severe back pain due to 3 ruptured discs for over a year now. Much of last winter I was pretty much flat on my back and spent most of Jan-March going daily to physical therapy for treatment. During this past year sitting was all but impossible due to pain, so the art studio has collected dust and even my art journals remained closed. I am slowly getting better now and can sit at my drafting table for up to an hour, sometimes even more so I am slowly getting back to creating. This is the first spread in my journal in over a year. I am anxious to get back to the studio, so many ideas and inspirations came while laying in bed or on the couch with nothing else to occupy my mind. I have almost filled my "idea" book that I carry around to jot down ideas as they spring to my mind...many times in the most unusual places...

No comments: