Thursday, December 22, 2005

Inspirations

I have been so inspired by several artists on the internet. Too many to list, I know that I will surely forget some, but I wanted to list them as a way to say thanks for generously sharing your work with the word, with those of us who wouldn't get to see your wonderful creativity if not for this wonderful connector called the WWW. Thanks to Kat for getting us all going in November with AEM and for sharing her wonderful art. Kat, I STILL want to be you when I grow up to be a "real" artist. (tee hee) Here are a few others that I check daily, in the early morning hours before my mind focuses, it is a way to start my day with beauty and encouragement; for inspiration both artistic and written, Check them out, you will like them too, I am certain.
  • Kathryn you inspire me!
  • Kirsten yes your art does inspire me...keep at it I love your creations
  • Summer Piere living her dreams in the big Apple
  • Andrea a superhero to me, even though she says we are our own superhero
  • Christine yummy photos and beautiful words
  • Kerri where does all those wonderful ideas come from??
  • Katherine Dunn lavender and art, what a life!
  • Ninth Wave Designs wonderful art created in moleskines!

There are so many more, but the links are at home so will have to wait until later to be included. Check back and I will update.

Next week I will have some time off and am anxiously looking forward to finishing the set up of my studio! whoo hoo...can't wait! A place to create!

3 comments:

Leah said...

aww, you're too cute! :-)

i'm looking forward to seeing your cropped and scanned aem art!

Swirly said...

Thank you so much! Have fun getting all the final details in order in your studio...then get creating!! ;)

Peascod said...

Swirly, Yes Maa-aam! And I give you permission to hold me accountable too! I loved you post about being accountable for time spent in the studio. I am realizing how important it is to just do it and use every moment I have outside the 40/week gig. But this year is going to be about saying yes to creative time and no to distractions. Thanks for the encouragement from both you and Kat! you both rock!